1. All enrolled students have to pay their current semester dues and fee for the next semester before the commencement of the End- Term Exams or as per the speculated dates.
2. Students depositing the fee after the specified date will be liable to pay fine as per rules of the University.
3. The fee can be paid either in cash /online/Card swipe or by demand draft in favour of “CT University” payable at Mullanpur Dakha, Ludhiana, as per details given below:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd.
Account Name : CT University
Account Number :50100495986062
IFSC : HDFC0001319
4. The students dropping the course will have to pay the semester fee in full , clear all the pending dues and return scholarship amount already availed, if any.
5. The students availing the facilities of transport, hostels are required to pay the prescribed fee before the usage of the facility.
6. As the transport and hostel facility are chargeable for one year, any student withdrawing in the mid of the year is liable to pay the yearly fee for the same.
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Payment
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before proceeding for the online fee payment.
All University fee payment made on online fee portal of the University website by you shall be compulsory in Indian Rupees.
Your payment will normally reach the University account with in two working days.
The University will not accept the liability for a payment not reaching in University account due to your quoting incorrect details, neither will University accept liability if payment is refused/declined by credit/debit card supplier and the bank for any reason.
If the card supplier declines the payment the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with the bank/ credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account or not.